I get a mini heart attack when I don't find my cellphone in my pocket. Does this happen with you too?? Today I am going to talk about one of the most indispensable gadget of our lives. Yeah! you guessed it right. CELLPHONE!! ASUS Zenphone 2 from Zenphone series is my favorite phone. And now I will tell you why zenphone 2 should be on your wish list.
Do you like Matte lipsticks or you are the "glossy girl"? If you like matte lipstick then I have something for you today. I am here with review of matte lipstick from colorbar's new collection. I choose light coral shade from the collection. The color is young and fresh, and goes with many of my dresses.
- Mint Leaves
- Honey 1/2-Table Spoon
- Lemon juice 1 Table spoon
- Black Pepper 1/2-Table Spoon
- Chat masala 1/2-table Spoon
- Cumin(jeera) powder 1/2-Table Spoon
- Sugar 1-Cup
- Lemon Soda 2-Cup
- Ice cubes
- Chilled Water
- Take mint leaves and lemon juice and sugar with little water and mix them in mixer.
- Now add honey, all the spices water and prepare the mixture.
- Now transfer the liquid to a pitcher and remove the residue.
- Now take a Glass, add the mixture and lemon soda to it.
- Add ice cubes and serve.
The Mint punch is rich in iron. Helps in purifying blood
- Sugar 6-TableSpoons
- clove 4
- Lemon Juice 1/2 Cup
- Grapes Juice 1/2Cup
- Pineapple Juice 1/2Cup
- Orange Juice 1/2Cup
- Ice- small piece Two Tray
- Prepare a pitcher by boiling water, sugar, nutmeg and Clove.
- Now allow it to cool down and then allow it to get chilled in fridge.
- Now add Lemon juice, pineapple juice ,grapes juice and orange juice.
- Add ice to the mixture and then serve.
You can use fresh lime wedges for garnishing.
Since, I was a kid, my father used to talk about leather shoes and his fascination for them always made me think how are they actually made? When I was invited for a leather shoe making factory visit, and I had to say yes! Alberto Torresi is a brand which talks comfort with style in leather shoes. Leather is considered as luxury and if you get this luxury at price of a premium shoe, that is all what you need.
- Ice(2 trays)
- Lemon juice
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Water 4 cup
- Black salt 1/2 table spoon
- Nutmeg (jaiphal)powder 1/4 table spoon
- 2 Tea bags/ Tea Leaves(4 Tablespoon)
- Prepare tea pitcher with tea leaves , hot water, sugar, nutmeg powder and black salt.
- Now add Lemon juice 2-table spoon and ginger juice 1-table spoon.
- Allow it to cool down.
- Put the tea pitcher in fridge and allow it to get chilled.
- Tea is ready to get served.
- Break Ice into pieces and then add to the glass before serving.
You can use Tulsi(Basil) leaves for garnishing.
Image Source: Pinterest
HOME SWEET HOME!
When we talk about home then its about a warm place which has comfort and feeling of belonging, yes this place is mine! Today, I will be talking about coziest part of a house which is, bedroom. I love my bedroom as that is the place where met my first love, my bed and I made the sweetest memories(when I was dreaming and when I was not). Bedroom furniture includes couple of things, they should be trendy, spacious, robust and easy to handle at the same time.
|Moroccan Style Bedroom|
The above picture is about Moroccan style bedroom. You find patterns everywhere. You can choose the theme and mode of colors which make you feel comfortable and relaxed. Bed accented with throw pillows makes you feel at ease. If you have a huge window or balcony then this becomes a dream bedroom.
"Elegance is not being noticed, its about being remembered."
When I was a kid I used to hear about those dainty ladies who used to wear six yards of sheer elegance and never go out of style. I always wished to wear something so elegant and classy. When my mother used to wear a saree I would just fall for her and walk behind her holding her pallu in my hand. Today's look is all about saree as a resort wear for Sunday brunch pairing it with white color wedges from clarks. When I say Sunday brunch in a resort then you would want to dress like a princess and make heads turn around. Why not try something which will make you look lady like, beautiful and classy.
It is well said:
"The average women fall in love seven times in a year. SIX times are with SHOES!"
So, I have fallen in love again! With my new pair of Aerosoles. For me comfort comes first. I am the kind of person who cannot sit at a single place for long time. I love to move around and keep myself busy. And when it comes to shoes for work then it has to look decent, smart and comfortable. I choose this pair from Aerosoles latest collection. Before we talk about the product, just look at the finish and style of the footwear.