I get a mini heart attack when I don't find my cellphone in my pocket. Does this happen with you too?? Today I am going to talk about one of the most indispensable gadget of our lives. Yeah! you guessed it right. CELLPHONE!! ASUS Zenphone 2 from Zenphone series is my favorite phone. And now I will tell you why zenphone 2 should be on your wish list.
Do you like Matte lipsticks or you are the "glossy girl"? If you like matte lipstick then I have something for you today. I am here with review of matte lipstick from colorbar's new collection. I choose light coral shade from the collection. The color is young and fresh, and goes with many of my dresses.
- Mint Leaves
- Honey 1/2-Table Spoon
- Lemon juice 1 Table spoon
- Black Pepper 1/2-Table Spoon
- Chat masala 1/2-table Spoon
- Cumin(jeera) powder 1/2-Table Spoon
- Sugar 1-Cup
- Lemon Soda 2-Cup
- Ice cubes
- Chilled Water
- Take mint leaves and lemon juice and sugar with little water and mix them in mixer.
- Now add honey, all the spices water and prepare the mixture.
- Now transfer the liquid to a pitcher and remove the residue.
- Now take a Glass, add the mixture and lemon soda to it.
- Add ice cubes and serve.
The Mint punch is rich in iron. Helps in purifying blood
- Sugar 6-TableSpoons
- clove 4
- Lemon Juice 1/2 Cup
- Grapes Juice 1/2Cup
- Pineapple Juice 1/2Cup
- Orange Juice 1/2Cup
- Ice- small piece Two Tray
- Prepare a pitcher by boiling water, sugar, nutmeg and Clove.
- Now allow it to cool down and then allow it to get chilled in fridge.
- Now add Lemon juice, pineapple juice ,grapes juice and orange juice.
- Add ice to the mixture and then serve.
You can use fresh lime wedges for garnishing.